Skip to main content

Normal but not that Normal

Hey this is Pavan,

It's Saturday Night here in Philly and I am writing this article on a Saturday night as one of the non productive day is ending. I made creamy cashew chicken curry today and invited Jay and Nimish for the lunch and both of them appreciated the food which makes 2 hours of cooking time worth it.  Day before yesterday Kaushal got new Honda Accord and we went to dinner @ Mumbai Dhaba with all my Cincinnati friends to celebrate.  Life is beautiful now and only thing that I could ask more is family but friends are family for now.

In terms of work, I have to tighten the little lose ends of my unproductive approaches. I don't know the reason behind but I feel that I have to do justice to the 33$ that I take every hour from SAP and at this point I don't know what I can do. No one is forcing to do things beyond the abilities but I wish to push the boundaries. There are two things that I can do
1) Learn the processes pertaining to team
2) Learn the new skills that I personally wish

First one justifies the role that I play at the work and second one is more or less for career development. I have to balance both of them to be successful. Today, first half I was lazy and watched game streams as usual and then went on to cook and sleep for an hour or two. Evening did some Independent Study python work and watched some code streams and got some determination to be awesome.

 Now the set up in the room is appropriate with a 27 inch Dell monitor and a PC desk and a 2.1 speakers. I am chilling and listening to two steps from hell while I am writing this article and feeling lot better personally. Anyway, all that left is buying a new powerful PC that helps or shuts the reasons for not being awesome.


The Creamy Cashew Chicken I spoke about


My room set up for now



What else, Umm. For now nothing, stay awesome and bye till the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...