Skip to main content

Passing time is not bad as you think

It's 11th September, 2016. I don't know how 9 months passed already in 2016. Looking back at 2016, things have changed so much in this year. I am unsure of my way ahead. So far, all I have done is not to mess up with things that I have already achieved but I did fail exceptionally in the entry exams and motivating myself to achieve something bigger. 5 years passed since I have joined Deloitte and all these years I was happy except for this year.

One thing that I didn't learn during my schooling or college days for that matter is that nothing that you think is permanent and you have to learn it hard way in profession. Everyone will be working hard for their career and always think about their own families. People switch companies and try to pursue onto something that they think will benifit them and will loose touch with you. I have learned this over the last 5 years. All you can do is, progress with life.Anyways, I didn't start writing this keeping that in mind, I am just typing whatever that comes to my mind. It is Sunday today and time 7.00 PM, Nelson was here in room since afternoon. We had good meal and played couple of Dota matches.I have put my clothes in washing machine, but because we were playing, I didn't bother much about anything.

Yesterday and today, I woke up little late 11.30 AM in the  morning as I was sleeping late but tomorrow is a working day and day begins at 7.00 AM in the morning and goes on till 8.00 PM. The new project MRC is actually taking all of my time and I can do nothing about it. I always wanted to work not more than 10 hours in a day but I can't help this time hence I started to dislike the job that I am doing. If I think about it, it is the life of a S/W engineer to sit infront of PC for hours and as the world population is growing in numbers and every job in the world will force you to work hard and pay less because there are others outside waiting for it. Initially, I was naive to think that it is our prerogative to decide whether we extend working but no, it is not really the case. I am hoping that things will get better.

Other than that, There are nothing new that I think, I have to pen. Life is going on without any surprises or me trying to do anything big of my capabilities. I guess, I became lazy to even think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...