Skip to main content

Winter Begins

I am back again with one more post. As always I have nothing new to update about the way life is going.

Along with the dandruff that I already had, I started to get little neck pain. I do not know if my obsession with computer is the reason behind all my troubles but that's the status of the health. As September passed by I now know the amount I will receive for the next year. This year it is 31% hike along with bonus and additional performance bonus. All in all, I have got more wealth than I have imagined but now I understand the pain of a tax payer. There is nothing that I can do about saving tax because it is pretty complicated stuff but I definitely have to think about it by next year. That's the end of wealth story.

Now let's talk about normal things. I have been to home town this year for Ganesh chathurdhi and spent 5 days at home which passed by very quickly. But I will definitely remember the circumstances of office in which I had to leave home town ( Asked to come to office for 2 hours despite on sick leave ). I was literally vexed upon the job back then and I definitely needed a break from work life. I thought those 5 days break will help me to get back to normal work life but in fact, it made me realize that it is not a life worth living for. I say this because I saw my brother and dad going to farms and doing actual work that stresses you out and coming back home to relax and go for sleep. I realized their life is much more peaceful than the work pressures that we have at office environment. Although working in urban cities will give you enough money to live but half of the money is spent on the life style we want to have and rest half we don't know where it goes. May be I don't know but all I can say is that 5 day break didn't help me get back to my normal work life.

Days passed by as mom stayed back at home, I was spending more time on korean serials but with time I even got bored of them. One weekend I went to sathish's place and saw Nelson playing Dota and I was curios to know why he was addicted and i started playing. Right now I have spent more than 20 hours playing Dota. I think I am not addicted but I don't have any other things that attracts my attention. Although I want to prepare for GMAT, being productive is something that requires lot of focus. Let's see how time turns the tide.

Signing off. @ 1.30 AM - 13th October, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...