Skip to main content

Neither happy nor sad

I have just written a random post on the blog and yet here I am typing another post. Let's get started.


I feel I am getting old as time passes by although I am 24 years 6 months old. I do have reasons why I am saying what I am saying.
  • I am taking homeopathic medication since more than 6 months for the dandruff.
  • I am loosing say vigor or passion towards achieving new heights in life.
  • I am lazy to wake up early and feeling every other day as just one more day of life.
May be I lost the energy because of monotonic days of life but this is how I feel today.

Despite saying monotonic life, I must say nothing is same when I compare it with last 3 years. I feel changes in my life have reached their saturation point and I have reached new heights to adjust myself to situations.

I am worried about the new boxes that I have to discover in future and want the life to stay stand stilll but as we know it, "Life doesn't stop for any one". There are so many things running in my mind and I must say, I am not at all happy with the way things are going. By "things" I am referring to the changes in life, in the form of friends leaving and my own thoughts on expectations to achieve new heights in life. I do understand that certain things are not in my hands and certain other things are my high expectations. May be, I am never a satisfied person because of my nature as said by my mom and Uma, I do not know. I have everything except a soul mate with who I can forget about the world and Money to show the world that I am rich.

I am increasingly believing that Life is not about money but about peaceful mind and healthy relations with family. These thoughts of thinking life in general and trying to be mature may be another reason why I feel I am old. Anyways, No one can do nothing about one dimensional forward movement of time than accepting it as the way it hits you.

Now time is 09:59 PM and yet I am in office writing this blog post because I have nothing waiting back at home or no other thing is interesting for me to spend time on it. Whatever may be the case, I am not so happy. May be I need a break from work life and travel to clear my thoughts in general.

I am signing off for the day, I should pack my bag and leave for the day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...