Skip to main content

28th December , 2011

Its Christmas season with people wishing happy holidays , It was quite fun filled month and year I should say. End of the year , 2011 gave me everything I wished for . There are many moments in 2011 that cherish in my memories. There is no single incident that made me more than happy ever but it was the happiness in the eyes of my mom that can be remembered as 2011 gift. Things as Gift on my birthday is first ever I got
rather than my family members is also one of the moment that gave me equal happiness with the happiness I felt when I got job. I know simple little things always make people more happy , It is always things and care you show for people make you happy , Thanks for 2011 which gave me such beautiful memories.
Its not only about feeling happy there are many things that i can never get back , One of them is my beautiful engineering college life and the close bond i had with few of my engineering friends. As Life moves on we should always run for something that makes us happy but sometimes we should accept the fact that running for happiness will not be the case for some situations , One among is choosing Deloitte as my career path , though I never regret of my choice , it is the choice that i made by thinking more on myself than my friends. However it was a right choice and I have made few good friends in Deloitte since past few months but it is always in the control of time to make some people close or far. Sowjanya and Uma are moving to different block I don't know how close our relations are going to be in the coming few months but things always happen for good .

One should always work for something else there is no meaning of living your life , You should be happy and make your people happy that is the only thing I always keep in my mind . Even my higher education perspective thoughts are only for financial stability that brings in my life so that there will not be a second thought for spending something for the loved ones. Time , Money and Life are three important things , I
should never miss any of these is what i think as of now . There is only one clear way that i am going to take as my future. I don't know whether I'm capable for the path i have chosen but surely hard work can definitely make it, with that in mind I am proceeding for my career path in 2012. I want to see myself getting more than 97% as my CAT score in 2012, If I am good enough I am expecting to get into a good college by 2013 May. I will be a very happy person if i have completed the above mentioned expectations by end of 2012 but definitely 2012 will not remain in my career graph if i dont get good rank in CAT. To make my time graph as useful one , I anyhow should achieve the expectations.

Always happy moments come to an end at some point of time, One among such should be 2012. Hmm these all are the things that should never be thinking of.

There are no New Year plans as of now but this new year plans remember me of the 2011 . I was in pradeep room where we gathered cutting cake and getting biryani , it was one of the good memories . This memory is now making me to plan for new year , I will plan it for sure .

Thanks for reading this is pavan wishing you advanced happy new year.
Signing Off


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...