Skip to main content

How can I be so Lazy - 29th November

Hey this is pavan , Today is november 29th , 2011 . Dissatisfaction of myself and somehow I don't feel good about myself and I think I should retain focus on my goals and keep myself motivated for doing something best in my life. It's been 5 months of my career with deloitte and today is the day I got my 5th Pay Cheque but still i feel myself not settled. If everything goes fine I'm planning to bell cat by the year 2013 with 99 odd
percentile , I know how complex it can be and i need no suggestions from anyone , I know what i should do and I know how should I approach. Recent Past its been more fun rather than any of my efforts to my goal and now its my turn to do something , Concentrating on Technophileshub , I am not maintaining a blog for the namesake or just like that , Blogging is my passion and I post for my satisfaction and I don't concentrate on getting visitors to my blog . All I care is for quality and useful suggestions that I can give and Even I'm not satisfied with whatever efforts I made on Technophileshub so I turned blogger blog to wordpress blog and concentrating more on quality. I know i've been not posting in my personal blog but made two quick recaps of myself and here is a short video


Today I just returned back from home , I went home for two reasons of which one is 1st death anniversary of grand pa and with all the relatives in home I've passed enjoying time specially with My Younger Bro , Srinu , Sri Ja and Pavani . My Mother-in-law is like very caring these days and they are feeling like we not going to there home . So I said there should be a reason to come that far and definitely we will come soon or later and I infact ordered my dad saying that we should maintain very good relations with your sister no matter what ever may be the circumstance. Ofcourse I had support of my mom too :P . Happy faces , Happy People So do myself happy. Then however My 2nd task didn't go according to plans so returned back on monday itself and before I return mom said like lakshmi sister had viral fever last week , You must go and meet her once . So I said OK to my mom and spent some time from morning 5.30 to 10.30 in sisters house itself and had some good time with sisters son naishu . But later came the head ache , My phone slide strip . I almost covered all cell phone servicing points of which I could find no shop that has my phone strip but finally ended up at VIKRAM towers , kukatpally official sony certified servicing center where he said cost of the strip as 2,100 . I thought it might be very costly and I should try one more shop before I'm paying here. Evening I felt like very uncomfortable might be coz of the trips i had in city traffic , Planning for a shower with hot water and take rest for the day. Sorry , I didn't concentrate on the vocabulary i'm using today , I just wanted myself to make a post , So I just kept on typing without even reading a single sentence again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...