Skip to main content

31st July

Hello Hi ,

I am Pavan penning down my days as usual , Its been a month since i joined deloitte , So far its good i should say , there are no expectations on us about work but the only problem atleast we S.A.P abap guys faced is that
over work . We used to be in deloitte kaveri training center by 9 AM and then begins the lessons for S.A.P , which usually takes 3 to 6 hours . Then they used to give an assignment which we should complete by end of the day. But that exercises were not so easy and we are not able to complete even by 11 or 12 at times and we used to stay there much of our time.
We people comment as deloitte is our second home where we spend most of our time and complain that we are atleast not able to see dusk and dawn.
However end of the month it is now and we got paid but still not happy , Actually to say we are engineering graduates from local hyderabad colleges and most of our colleagues or friends are from IIT's . They got paid triple times more than us if that it is the way then its fine but again some of our local college people got it in the same way , we are no more different than them of course to say we can code much better than those biotech or chemical engineers from IIT . I am not complaining it is the feeling that we had or atleast I have.

For fun here starts the new journey , we might be assigned to any of the projects or assigned as shadows to any existing , but to say except the work we had very good times doing fun and work culture at deloitte is awesome , I have enjoyed working at deloitte.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...