Skip to main content

1st December , 2010

There is plenty more to share about past few days !!!

Specially about our External examinations , However its over and its a big relaxation for all the JNTU engineers :) , and last month 12th was my 21st birth day .



So here I am ,

on the day before my birth day I got call from manoj asking me to let us celebrate your birth day along with bharadwaj(whose birthday is also on the same day). So , I said yes and before that , Myself,Bhargav,Pradeep and Laxman went to COUPON dressings here at Kukatpally to purchase new dress for me and i bought jeans for the first time :) , back to birthday , during late night of 11th nov at 11 o clock i reached chinmayas room for the first time and his room was a very good one , people are reading over there for our examinations and it seems to be a calm place and however it doesn't look as a bachelors room :) , and then to celebrate cake cutting his room doesn't seem to be a correct place since it is late in the night and families over there might disturbed and complaint against us , so we've choosen to go to ramya grounds , and it was party time :), celebrated the night,
but mean while there is an important head ache for me

I handed over my mobile to laxman for picking up the photographs but what he did is he handed it to sham and there started my head ache , he wanted to tease bharadwaj , I don't know what happened then but later when we are about to return home he said I called jabili from this phone , I am dumb , phones time showed 1 AM , and the call was done at 12.30 AM , I have no words to cover up, I thought it would be not good to say sorry to her at that time and i waited untill morning and said sorry as expected , blamed me ,
people might not understand you , and I never felt about that . I said sorry as it was my mistake in mishandling my phone and as she confessed that she wouldn't have gave me the number i said its fine I will delete your contact and as promised I deleted her contact .
Things like that happens right , either mischievously or coz of mistake but never mind :)

Then about Exams , it was tough time for us , especially for 2 exams
MAD and SPM , it was night mare for us , however managed them very well than expected in examinations.

and Now it is all clear and bhalle bhalle for me , I'm expecting that i would easily clear 70 % in the examinations and hoping best to happen :)

Now I'm free with nothing to be done and importantly is that it is the month of placements for our people , more than 8 companies are expected to visit our college for recruitments this month , so keeping that in mind we are going ahead ...

and the time ticks as usual

PICS :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...