Skip to main content

3rd June

Hmm Today's date is already 3rd of june , Time is running very fast and even days are passing some times I go mentally a very long distance for unknown answers in such a way that finding depth of the ocean sorry even we can find depth of the ocean let me say to catch the end of universe but I still insist that I am Human My role is limited.

My thoughts never stops today i would like to say some thing of my first day in my intermediate

I came from my grand fathers home in morning to hydernagar sri chaitanya's campus along with my mom and father when the warden shown me the room we I mean mom and father arranged my luggage in the room soon the time came where warden asked us to go for classes i dont know what to do he picked me and said to come no words i moved but my mind is still with parents then in class MHK sir I asked him to may I enter yes he said then I asked him where can I sit he said you can sit wherever you want then I choosen Last Bench first position he took class I am with no book or pen just with running thoughts in mind hardly I can bare the class its hard to say heart feelings then after soon the lunch bell rang I ran off immediatly to catch my parents but they were not there then you should see my eyes tears ran off some how I found my 10th friend Manohar I borrowed him for some money and stood in queue of phone lines in std booth waited waited and waited to call and cried soon after I listened my fathers tone soon they came and afternoon session I didn't attended and felt like some thing I was missing and hard to leave my parents but manohar not only gave me push on my back but also for my parents to leave me.Nearly it took me 7 days to keep my feelings away but for good sake there is also one thing to say here but i skipped it let me leave it ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...