Skip to main content

May 17th, Expectations and Future

Hi I'm Pavan, Here I write the events and thoughts that are going through my life.

After So long time finishing my b.tech Here I am again standing and looking forward for something good to happen. No one in life would settle for something less than what they really are and so do I. I always think of doing MBA in one of the best colleges around the world but to pursue that dream I have done nothing so far, let me leave the past in the past. Now here I am deciding myself seriously to do whatever I need to do for making my dreams come true. Nothing in life came on the way for me, I made all of them to come on my way and yet again I have one more and last time for making things to come in my way.I know what to do
-> Join any Training Institute
-> Use My Time wisely
-> Improvise, Improvise, Improvise


I know that I have decided it late. I have made my mind in past December to give a try this year but as I was not so determined then I gave up for 2012 but once again time is making me to try for this year. It is so clear that from the time that I have( May, June,July, August, September, November ) , I may not be able to make it for 2012 but still I want to lose after I try but not before trying. Plan is simple just use every minute of my time effectively.

Hope nothing comes in way and I will be able to put my efforts. I'll be updating on the way things are going again on 13th of June. Till then , See you , Have a great Time.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever s...

4th May,2010

Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Hmmm Today Our College is organizing National Sports Fest It was a pleasant day for me. Ok let me say you some Facts about the pollution today Do You Know that There are about 500 million cars on the planet and by 2030 it is expected to double to 1 billion cars. For every one of the 6 billion people on earth, nearly four tons of carbon dioxide is spewed into the air annually. Americans consume 22% of the worlds oil, even though they make up just 5% of the world’s population – as a result the past 100 years has seen heat trapping gases increase by 22%. A plastic milk jug takes 1 million years to decompose. A plastic cup can take 50 – 80 years to decompose. In the year AD1 there were about 250million humans on earth. It took 1,650 years for that number to double. Between 1650 and 1930 the human population rose 4 times to 2 billion. By the turn of the century 6 billion on Earth – 3X the population just 70 years earlier. An estimated 14 billion pounds of trash, much of it plastic is ...