Theese 2 days 3rd and 4th our Lab Externals , On 3rd ,CN Lab Exam where I executed the code for shortest path algorithm of DJKSTRA in C and Modelling of sequence and activity diagram for flight reservation and cancellation . Though I executed both the programs , I got to face the problem in the name of talking with one of the friend srinivas and caught by manga madam. The Situation is like I finished my viva answering and got to sit back at computer then Srinivas(usually called as void) enquired the questions that were asked during viva initially I rejected to say as I was frustrated in executing the code but as he pleased me i'm irresistable to say the questions then entered the villain in my part its manga , just came and took away the paper though she said that you just get away from here i will write the programs as executed but I have a bit of doubt as she was a psycho for students I pleased her a lot to forgive but she goes in her own way of rejecting. Finally , I felt let i...
Comments
Post a Comment