Skip to main content

3rd March,2010

Wake up at 4.00 clock , Nothing important to mention but went to college
Morning Session Of Classes are something important to say......
Ha ha ha there was a SLIP TEST for the subject DWDM(data warehousing and data mining)..
this sounds ridiculous but a student is always a student though he is a kg student or Engineering student it sounds the same and then as usual time keeps ticking and One Important thing to say that happened at noon , VGLUG it is a glug formed by our college people if you dont know what glug means just google it you can find it,Organizing an Event for FSF AP(Free Software Foundation Andhra Pradesh) Since I am a member of it , I was informed to attend at SAC(student activity center) . After My lunch, Myself, Jithendra , Bhargav and Chinmaya met with our glug officials to organize the event and we discussed for some important aspects for conducting event and making it success like Receiving Guests , Campaigning blah..blah... blah..
That was the only Special Pick of today and Returned Home as usual.....................

See you Tommorow with more updates

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 is here

 Hey, This is Pavan.   Today's date is January 7th, 2021. 2020 will be in the annals of history remembered for Wuhan Virus that killed 20 lakh people. I wonder sometimes if humans are the virus. Recently I watched a video where a man hit a road side baby cow with a huge stone on its head and leg till it's collapsed for a reason that it came on its way of the man which led him to fall on the ground. Seriously, I don't know what that man was thinking while beating it with stone, cruel. Not just about the active participation in this cruelty but we as human kind are indirectly responsible for many bad things happening on the planet, be it extinction of whales, tigers, rhinos, elephants or the climate change that caused severe rains, droughts, forest fires. This list doesn't end anywhere near but 2020 is a reminder for everyone to take a step back and let nature take the control. Pollution levels came down both in terms of air and water in many parts of the world, wild anim

Remembering Varma

 I don't remember exactly if it was late September or early October's that I first met Varma. He was very cool and seemingly smart person. I was recently hired and got to shadow under a person called Srinivas but I spent pretty much all my time along with Varma learning few things here and there for about 7 months after when I had to change projects. Although we met on multiple occasions at tea discussing about various topics not until 2020 March, when I first spoke with him about the opportunity that I found in Walmart and I needed help.  He was so helpful that I landed up with the Job without any difficulty. He guided me even with Salary negotiations and spoke with manager from his end and talked to me on the other end. He did pretty much all the hard work. It was difficult time for me with my job search then and then I said to Varma that I owe you one. Now I owe him one forever. I moved to the apartment where he used to live as he moved to new home that he bought but ever si

Feelings that cannot be expressed in just a post

Hi , This is Pavan . Today is Monday, Saturday and Sunday are passed without noticing. It was a simple weekend where I was free till mid noon of Sunday. I went to Rofin's room after getting a call from Jagdish saying that he is at Rofin's place. We had lunch by getting food outside from restaurant and I saw a film " A Lot Like Love" in the gap that I got. Weather was good and we've been sitting outside the balcony talking something which are irrelevant. I tried to capture those moments but Idiot Rofin brought some irrelevant topics which will embarrass me if i record. Later then we've played cards relaxing ourselves in the bed. After having loads of fun playing with cards we moved to Udipi's to have a cup of coffee and then I started back to home. Over All it was a great day. There are lot more to pen but they are hard to be caught on piece of paper. I had this feeling yesterday where I wanted to put some feelings which cannot be expressed. These days